Like the Wisdom of the Cosmos?

Visit here daily for inspiration from the Cosmos. CLICK HERE to purchase our latest book at Amazon.


You talkin' to me?

Are you continuing a conversation with others
when you should have concluded it
with talking to yourself?

A.K. Cosmos

PS. Get quiet; get answers.

Like this wisdom? It’s sometimes “in your face” isn’t it?
Think others can use this to become better?

Share this link or use the social buttons below:
http://answersfromcosmos.blogspot.com/2016/11/you-talkin-to-me.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will take a while to post as I moderate all comments prior to publishing, and I remove all contact info so it remains private..Please visit (copy and paste this link into your web browser) www.terscott.com/thankyou for details and you'll also receive a special message from me.