Like the Wisdom of the Cosmos?

Visit here daily for inspiration from the Cosmos. CLICK HERE to purchase our latest book at Amazon.


There is "Power" in a Colored Pencil

It’s Countdown to Color Day 2 and I told you I would answer your question as to “Are trees green”.

However, I want to give you one more day on this so you can give me your answer first. Don’t make it complicated; simply write down your answer and compare it with mine when we meet tomorrow. Yep, I’m going to make you wait because I don’t think enough of the readers are playing along. So, you have one more day to write your answer (and leave it in the comments if you’d like).

Today I want to tell you what “tools” you would want to have to be prepared to get the most from the added Color Communication. Purchase a notebook that you can title: My Color Journal and a nice set of colored pencils. Try not to get the real cheap kind, which tend to break easily and get as many color variations as you can so you can match the daily color.

You know that there is energy in everything but I want you to know that there is also “power” in the pen or pencil which you use; you put the power in it and it creates powerful things. You’ve heard it said that the pen is mightier than the sword and this is definitely true.

I think it was Jack Canfield who told me about either he or another Law of Attraction person would have someone hold a music disc of, well we’ll just say “questionable” music; not the “good energy”, in his hand and extend his are all the way out from his side. Then Jack would ask him to resist as hard as he could and Jack could push his arm down quite easily. Doing the same with a music disc of classical music, Jack had a much harder time pushing the arm down. There is the same power in your pen or pencil when you do good things with it.

When you get your color for the day, find that particular colored pencil (or as close as you can to that color) and write something positive in your journal; perhaps the Daily Dose of the Cosmos. You’ll soon realize the “power of the pencil” after doing this for several days.

So now you know what to do when we start communicating with color. You have a day or so to get your supplies; notebook and colored pencil. Tomorrow, on Countdown to Color Day 1 I will indeed answer the question, “Are trees green”.

Until then,

Make it a great day!

Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will take a while to post as I moderate all comments prior to publishing, and I remove all contact info so it remains private..Please visit (copy and paste this link into your web browser) www.terscott.com/thankyou for details and you'll also receive a special message from me.