Like the Wisdom of the Cosmos?

Visit here daily for inspiration from the Cosmos. CLICK HERE to purchase our latest book at Amazon.


Countdown to Color, Day 8


I’m very excited to “add color” to the wisdom of the Cosmos every day, starting in just 9 days from now. If you’ve been a follower of the Cosmos you know that I’ve presented Answers from the Cosmos on a daily basis for almost 1000 days! And, you may not know this, but there are readers just like you who visit from all over the world!

Readers take these daily wisdom bytes (bites?) and “chew” on them all day; thinking about them and using them in their lives. And now we will “add color”.

My background as an artist had me teaching in public and private schools and also a business university. I taught “everything art” (and also music). In future writings, I will share how I got hired at the business university and what I “knew” about color then.

Right now I’m training myself to use color in offering counsel to my readers, but also in an interactive way so my readers will actually take part in choosing their color for the day and then will be able to use it in their own way for that day. Just like with the Answers from the Cosmos, some readers don’t visit every day and that’s OK; this is how you can “play” with this too. If you show up one or two days a week; you were meant to show up those one or two days. Be sure to honor that and follow through with what you’ve “learned” or were given on those one or two days. For the regulars who are here every day, the same applies; you are meant to use and follow through with the “lessons” on a daily basis.

I hope you are excited; I know that I am. (And by the number of viewers on Day 10, it looks like this is going to be very popular). I may even incorporate this into my coaching as well.

That’s it for now. Soon I'll share how the process will work; maybe tomorrow? 

I look forward to seeing you on Day 8 of the Countdown to Color.

Ter Scott!

Mr. Cosmos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will take a while to post as I moderate all comments prior to publishing, and I remove all contact info so it remains private..Please visit (copy and paste this link into your web browser) www.terscott.com/thankyou for details and you'll also receive a special message from me.