Like the Wisdom of the Cosmos?

Visit here daily for inspiration from the Cosmos. CLICK HERE to purchase our latest book at Amazon.


How Ter Scott Started in Teaching Color

Alright, so I must be so excited to the point of confusion. Yesterday I wrote that it was Countdown to Color Day 8 but said we had 9 days left? Must be the “new” math? OK; I have no real excuse. But… today is definitely Day 7 of the Countdown to Color!

As mentioned earlier, I wanted to share an interesting story (at least I think it’s interesting) of when I was interviewed to teach at a business university I was telling you about. I’ll keep to what is pertinent here because there was much that went on which indicates that the Law of Attraction was really working for me and confirmed that I was supposed to be there!

Because of my past, and my credentials I was told of a job opening teaching graphic design at this local business university. I’m not sure why right now that it was that I hesitated at first but with a bit of prodding I called and set an appointment and had the interview.

I had been trained in both the fine arts and what they had previously called “commercial” art (which was then being called graphic design and maybe now it’s referred to as digital design and tomorrow it will be called something else), I created intuitively. What I mean is that I put pencil to paper or brush to canvas and art “happened”. I didn’t pay much attention to all of the elements of design; even color as for me, art happens. So, I go on with my story.

So the interviewer stated that they had a position open to teach both Design Fundamentals and Color. Now I hadn’t been “trained” in specifically “Design Fundamentals” but I knew in my heart of hearts that I could do that. And, I also knew that I could teach “color” but secretly I wondered how and what I would teach. Again, for me this was “natural” and “intuitive” and I didn’t really know how one could corral all of this and create a method to teach it. I thought that I would hold up a picture of “yellow” and say that “this is yellow” and move on with each from there!

It turned out that I was hired to teach the Design Fundamentals and not the Color class. (Maybe the interviewer and the Universe knew my inner thoughts?) However, since color is a design element, I still taught a bit about it. (I still ended up teaching two classes because the Universe was present in a big way which I may share with you elsewhere).

Color really does excite me. Color is literally all around us and in future wisdom gems presented daily by the Cosmos, we will be “adding color” with interactive exercises that you can use that specific day to get specific results in what it is that you in particular are seeking and is seeking you! With our current process the Cosmos inspires me to present and edit a “message” for my thousands of visitors. Each message is “open” enough that each reader can take it and receive an individual message to use that day, that week and for the rest of their life. That will remain the same.

In “adding color”, this will require a bit more time and work on my part but it gives an added way in which the Cosmos will speak to you and me. And again it will be up to you, the reader to take what is presented, along with any added “suggestions” I may offer and run with it!

In our next visit, and those which follow in this countdown, I will reveal more about what you can expect. If you know of others who enjoy and/or can really use more enlightenment and inspiration (with motivation) in their lives, use the social media share buttons below.

Until Countdown to Color Day 6,

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!

Mr. Cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will take a while to post as I moderate all comments prior to publishing, and I remove all contact info so it remains private..Please visit (copy and paste this link into your web browser) www.terscott.com/thankyou for details and you'll also receive a special message from me.