Like the Wisdom of the Cosmos?

Visit here daily for inspiration from the Cosmos. CLICK HERE to purchase our latest book at Amazon.


Are Trees Green?

Countdown to Color Day 3

Every day when I visit with you, my reader, I grow more excited as we get closer to “adding color” to the Cosmos!

With yesterday’s Day 4 Countdown I got to thinking about what I was saying about “Do you see color or really "see" the color?” Color is so connected to everything we do and see that we need to become more connected to color. As I mentioned before, usually when we look at a painting we see the painting as a “whole” and color is part of what we enjoy about the picture but it isn’t always the first and foremost thing in our thoughts. From here out I want you to enjoy color so much more and to use it in your daily thoughts, activities and decisions.

Yes, even with your decisions. You may have heard “the Universe loves speed” and you need to act on “hunches”. So for instance, you find that your color for the day is green. During your day you are involved in a sales transaction and the other person is wearing green; this could be an added confirmation to go ahead and make the purchase. Or someone asks you to do something “green”; to go to an area which is “green”, known for being green, etc. When this happens you’ll definitely know what I’m trying to say here. (And I hope you’ll share your story in our comments section).

Since I’m on this subject, I think I’ll take a few moments to present a few things you may not know about color which I hope will interest you.  I’m thinking as we move forward with the Color Communication I may expound on color (but only on the sister site of Attainment Rules because we’ll only have the usual wisdom byte and color communication on the Daily Dose of the Cosmos).

Are trees green?

That’s a question I posed to my students on their test about color. What is your answer?

Really think about this and write your answer down somewhere so you can compare with mine when I will reveal the “answer” when we get together next. Please actually do this; write down your answer and don’t worry about being right or wrong. And I invite you to place your answer in the comments section below as other readers would love to see what you think as well.

OH, and don't forget to write a short "why" you gave your answer as you did. 

As always,

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott!

Life & Legacy Coach™

PS. If this is the first time you've visited, please consider joining thousands of others who are blessed by the "Daily Dose of the Cosmos" by becoming a "Follower by Email" (Sign up somewhere on this page) or subscribe using Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will take a while to post as I moderate all comments prior to publishing, and I remove all contact info so it remains private..Please visit (copy and paste this link into your web browser) www.terscott.com/thankyou for details and you'll also receive a special message from me.