Like the Wisdom of the Cosmos?

Visit here daily for inspiration from the Cosmos. CLICK HERE to purchase our latest book at Amazon.


Thanks in advance for making this world a better place.

…………………..

For all who have enjoyed and gotten something out of our daily visits together, why not share the goodness? Just think of the change you can make in this world just one person and one “Daily Dose of the Cosmos” at a time!

It’s easy. Just copy and paste the following into your email (remove what is not pertinent) and send. Or, modify it and use as a post in Facebook or Twitter, Etc.

Thanks in advance for making this world a better place.

The Cosmos
Ter Scott!
Life and Legacy Coach ™
…………………..

Dear Friend, (insert friend’s name)

I’ve been inspired on a daily basis for some time now by reading a message from the Cosmos. I know that you are into “doing more to be more and have more” so I’m sending you this link for your consideration.


All my best,

My name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will take a while to post as I moderate all comments prior to publishing, and I remove all contact info so it remains private..Please visit (copy and paste this link into your web browser) www.terscott.com/thankyou for details and you'll also receive a special message from me.