Like the Wisdom of the Cosmos?

Visit here daily for inspiration from the Cosmos. CLICK HERE to purchase our latest book at Amazon.


Find your "Something" and Give it Away!

What can you offer; 
what can you give? 
What is your reason
and purpose to live? 

A.K. Cosmos

PS. You are the Creator's unique creation, 
you have something to offer
this world that nobody else has
and that nobody else can be! 



Hello. My name is Ter Scott and my "something" is this site and the wisdom I (with the Cosmos) publish daily to help you to be inspired and motivated. I hope you'll ponder on each of these "wisdom bytes" and make them your own. Then, if we've helped you, please consider using the buttons below to share this site and give it away! Thanks in advance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will take a while to post as I moderate all comments prior to publishing, and I remove all contact info so it remains private..Please visit (copy and paste this link into your web browser) www.terscott.com/thankyou for details and you'll also receive a special message from me.