Like the Wisdom of the Cosmos?

Visit here daily for inspiration from the Cosmos. CLICK HERE to purchase our latest book at Amazon.


Let's discuss your favorite Cosmos Thought, Live!

You are invited to a one hour chat with the Cosmos, hosted by Life and Legacy Coach, Ter Scott! 

OK, I'm going to finally do this. We are having a FREE CONFERENCE CALL tomorrow night. I don't know how many people will be on the line, it might just be me, me and you or me and a hundred people!

Here's what we'll discuss. Please pick one or two of your favorite "thoughts" which have been presented in past posts. Then ask questions about them. Comment how the thought has helped you in some way. The sixty minutes will be a discussion about these thoughts.

The conference will be recorded so you'll get a copy emailed to you after the call.

I'm very excited to do this and I have no idea how it will turn out but with your help I'm sure it will be great! I plan to host more in the future.

To be part of the call, you'll need to ask to be on the call by contacting me at: www(dot)terscott(dot)com/contact and let me know your name, and email address. I'll then email you a link and pdf worksheet with instructions on how the meeting will be conducted. (The pdf will be available sometime prior to the call). Please state in the subject line: "Conversation with the Cosmos" so I'll be sure to see it and get back to you as soon as possible. Be sure to "register" prior to 12 noon on Sunday August 21, Central Time.

I'm excited about this and be sure that there will be a few glitches because it will be a learning experience for me as I get to know how to do this; please be patient. It's totally free to you so have your questions and comments ready but please have them pertain to a certain thought which has been published or something you'd like to see published and discussed in the future. Also, please be positive!

Go right now to: www(dot)terscott(dot)com/contact and let me know that you want to be part of the conversation. See you then! You don't need to fill in all the blanks (it's my generic form). We just need your name, and email (and state that you want the link for the Cosmos conference call) and that's it. Be sure though that you request it before noon on Sunday so we're sure to get it to you in time of the call!

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!

PS. Don’t be concerned if you don’t have a question or comment prior to the call; I’m sure we’ll find things to talk about and you’ll probably come up with something during the call. You won’t even have to “participate” other than just sit back and listen if you want; everything’s easy. After the call, if you have a comment or question just leave it in the comments box below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will take a while to post as I moderate all comments prior to publishing, and I remove all contact info so it remains private..Please visit (copy and paste this link into your web browser) www.terscott.com/thankyou for details and you'll also receive a special message from me.