Like the Wisdom of the Cosmos?

Visit here daily for inspiration from the Cosmos. CLICK HERE to purchase our latest book at Amazon.


Is everything how you want? Is there anything you can do about it? YES!

How you do anything
Is how you do everything.

A.K. Cosmos

PS. How clean and organized
is the trunk of your vehicle?

Assignment: List a few areas of your “anything”. This may include cleaning, hoarding, procrastinating, communicating; really just about anything…

Now ask, “In what area(s) of my life am I not where I want, where I can improve, where I am not “moving forward”? Could it be that something from your “anything” list is keeping you from “everything”, including your answer?

This week identify your “anything list” and see how modifying the areas listed would improve your situation with “everything”.


We’d love to see how this works for you by submitting your comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will take a while to post as I moderate all comments prior to publishing, and I remove all contact info so it remains private..Please visit (copy and paste this link into your web browser) www.terscott.com/thankyou for details and you'll also receive a special message from me.